Thursday, November 14, 2013

Coping or not

Sometimes life just gets very complicated, full of ups and downs, stress and more stress. I don't cope as well these days as I used to. In a spurt of optimism this summer, I told my therapist I didn't want to see her monthly but every six weeks instead.

Then every thing around me has gone to hell in a hand basket so to speak. I have some new issues with my ailments so the medical roller coaster keeps on going. I have family members who have new health issues. I volunteered for a huge project which ends next week.

Its peak craft fair season and I have a fair every other weekend. And one car had its check engine light start flashing, the other car - does it need snow tires? What about bills - too many to pay between sequester and shut down pay cuts? And, and, and, and..... Eeeekkkk!

I finally go back to see my therapist tomorrow. I think I have a list of issues to discuss with her - maybe a relatively long list even.

But I am coping. I think. I feel like I have a million overscheduled days in a row now in my life. I think I need a vacation - but that's not happening for a while. Crap.

1 comment:

Www.seasonedsistah2.com said...

Very informative. A five-year breast cancer survivor, I have failed to stay abreast of issues related to my condition. My new journey is self-education and seeking information to manage my condition. Thank u for sharing.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...