- Both my parents had health issues - the exact issues are their stories to tell, not mine but I will say they both have a long road ahead of them but they should be fine in the end.
- I had three craft fairs recently which took entire days out of my weekends and made me want to crawl back into bed for a week after each.
- I have had a few minor medical issues to deal with but they are dealt wit. Its just the time that it took to deal with them.
- I volunteered for a six week research project which helps with breast cancer research as part of the DOD research programs. It was enlightening, optimistic, and enjoyable. But it was a lot of work and ended up with the past three days spent in a hotel outside Dulles airport in meetings discussing things.
- I can't remember the rest but there was a lot going on my life.
Now that I have a little more time in my life, I can take some needed time to reflect and reassess after such violence hits so close to home.
I made it through a very hectic time and can take some time to mourn before the holiday next week.