Monday, February 3, 2014

I was wrong

When I blogged about 'Blogging About Others' on Saturday, I was wrong. I misinterpreted Frances' post. I didn't mean to. Maybe because it is such a touchy topic for me that I misinterpreted it. I got negative feedback from both Frances and another reader. I did go back and clarify my blog post and posted an update as well. This is something I never do. I usually let a post stand as it is without editing.

I do not claim to be perfect. I know I can be critical of others - particularly those who piss me off - but this was not the case. In this case, I was just wrong and I apologize.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...