Monday, September 28, 2015

There is no good cancer

I cannot tell you how annoying I find this. To many people state that thyroid cancer is a good cancer. It is not good, its cancer.

A woman in Alaska who has had three cancer diagnoses stated:

""Thyroid cancer takes a long time to grow, so it's a great cancer to have," Zaverl said."

Okay, what is so good about it? After treatment, the patient is left without a thyroid which requires medication and monitoring for the rest of their life. That is not so great.

I do not understand that people who think thyroid cancer or any cancer is a good cancer.


Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2015/09/27/4055913/three-time-cancer-survivor-becky.html#storylink=cpy

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...