Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Ambitious

This morning I am feeling ambitious. I have no idea where this came from. But now I am ready to go to the gym. Then the grocery store. Then home to do some gardening. Its supposed to be bear 70 today - which is very rare around here at this time of year.

I also have a goal. Our new house has all sorts of brambles growing near the house. Brambles (or picker bushes or briers or whatever you may call) them are not welcome in our garden. I got one out of the ground yesterday. I have my sights on a few more for today. I figure if I get to a few of them at a time I won't over do things (not me!), I can get on rid of a lot of them. One thing at a time is how it works for me.

Maybe I am just feeling positive for a while. That would be a good thing. Its not that I never feel positive but I am ambitious today. My husband commented that he is used to me being tired, sleepy and grumpy. That tells me I do need to change my ways.

But now before I lose my ambitious, I will go to the gym.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...