Saturday, May 28, 2016

ASCO 2016

Next Friday, June 3, ASCO 2016 starts and runs through the weekend. So what? ASCO is the American Society of Clinical Oncology and each year at their annual meeting, all sorts of new research is announced and made available to the public. Usually I realize that ASCO is going on when its almost over so I am sort of proud of myself that for once I figured it out before it started.

What does this mean to the average cancer person? Not much unless you want to find out about the latest in cancer research. Personally I try to keep up on all the advances that relate to me. I recommend it to others to go through.

You can follow the information on asco.org. Some of the biggest advances actually are available in the news as they can be that significant.

My 2 cents for the day.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...