Monday, May 16, 2016

I think I am tired

Its 10:49 AM and I am still in bed. I was going to go to the gym today around 11 but that's not going to happen. I do have a doctor appointment at 215 PM that I will go to. But I am tired.

This is what happens when I make any attempt to be normal. I went to bed at 9:30 PM last night. I admit that is a little late for me. I just over did things a bit this weekend and I didn't sleep well on Friday and Saturday nights.

We had a party Saturday afternoon and everyone was gone by 8:30 PM and I went to bed around 10. I rested for a bit in the morning before the party. Yesterday I did go out for a few hours in the afternoon. But today I am exhausted.

Unfortunately when I do too much (and it doesn't take much to for me to get to 'too much'), it takes a few days for me to get back to normal. Luckily this week I have a few days where I can take it easy in a row.

This is what I hope the Social Security Disability people will some day understand. I can't work or do anything for more than a few hours before I have to rest. If I push myself to do anything that involves more than a few hours, I pay the price. I was trying to work four hours a day, two days a week and it was too much for me.

But I digress. I will spend three days recovering from two days of pushing myself. (Thank you fibromyalgia.) My first goal is to get my butt out of bed and have some breakfast.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...