Sunday, August 14, 2016

This Isn't Working

I haven't gotten enough sleep for the past several nights. Why? Because I wake up uncomfortable and can't sleep. Maybe its because we slept in a different bed for two weeks at the rental. Or because I haven't been to the gym for two weeks because we were away. Or because I floated around in the ocean most days. All I know is everything hurts. And it sucks.

However, I have a plan:
  • Take a sleeping pill
  • Take a pain pill
  • Find a really boring book to put me to sleep
So now I will take my great strategic plan and implement it and catch up on some Zzzzssss. I hope

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...