Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I'm Not That Unhealthy

Last year I broke down and asked my rheumatologist if she would sign a handicapped parking placard application for me.  After a long wait (several months) I finally received my placard but it was only good for one year.

I had to reapply this year and did receive a permanent placard that is good for five years and then I will automatically receive another one for the following five years (until I am gone). But, I have no idea what my rheumatologist wrote on the application, the RMV wants my doctor to clarify whether I am healthy enough to drive.

Honestly you didn't think I was unhealthy enough to have a handicapped placard last year and now you think I am that disabled? Seriously?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...