Saturday, September 24, 2016

Not A Good Week Ahead

This coming week is going to be long, stressful, and sleep deprived. I don't know what I was thinking but I think the real answer is I wasn't thinking. This is my week:
  • Saturday (today) - craft show where I will have a table all day
  • Sunday: Lunch and dinner reservations with two different groups of people. Lunch at noon and an early dinner at 4 PM. 
  • Monday: 930 PM MRI for my neck. I should be home by 11. I never stay up that late.
  • Tuesday: Deep cleaning at the periodontist with novacaine. How fun! 
  • Wednesday: The only good day because there is nothing on my calendar
  • Thursday: Lunch plans with a friend. Sleep lab overnight to see if there is anything else wrong with me. This means another night of not enough sleep.
  • Friday: Leave the sleep lab at 630 am and go directly to the gym.
What was I thinking? I don't know. I need to allow enough time for plenty of sleep each week. Monday morning I hope to sleep late. I also hope I can sleep in on Wednesday and Thursday since I will be up too late and do not expect enough sleep at the sleep lab.

My goals then for the week: focus on getting enough sleep and rest and pretend nothing will hurt. This is just a lot of poor planning on my part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aside from the MRI and sleep study, I see a fun filled week, with lots of people and variety.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...