Thursday, October 26, 2017

Cautiously Optimistic

I have a bit of optimism today. Nearly two years ago I stopped working because it was too tiring for me. I fell asleep at my desk a couple of times and would frequently struggle to stay alert on the way home after a long four hour work day.

Pain isn't my enemy. Pain can be controlled. Fatigue can not be controlled. Its not that I need to nap every day. But I need to rest every day. I can't stand for any length of time or my back hurts. I need my rest. Call me a wimp but that's what it is.

I applied for Social Security Disability in the spring of 2016. I have been denied twice so I had a hearing in front of a judge yesterday. My attorney made some good points with the judge.

I have cautious optimism that I will get a positive decision from the judge before the end of the year. Actually I can only be cautiously optimistic that I will be approved. I have no other choices....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...