Friday, September 26, 2008

Secrets that we have

More secrets. I have learned some things about our new car: If you leave the parking brake on, it beeps at you when you start driving. If you don't put on your seat belt, there is just a little icon on the dashboard. If you happen to hit a curb while parking, any scrape marks will wash away in the next rain storm (and your husband will NEVER know). If you go to work for too long, it makes your incisions hurt, well just the incision with the big bruise.

Today, I am working from home and going to the gym. The furnace man is supposed to come for the annual tune up this afternoon which gives me a good excuse to sit around and watch TV for the afternoon. Well I guess I could work then too. Its going to be a rainy nasty day followed by another rainy nasty day tomorrow. How exciting.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...