Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What to write???

I don't know. Today is one of those days where I can't think of anything to write. So maybe I can just babble randomly and something will click.

First the cat is now decided he officially is an outdoor cat. Well, too bad he can't make that decision himself. We have decided he is an indoor cat. And as soon as the weather gets bad, he won't want to be an outdoor cat anymore. Yesterday he kept getting out. At one point he was very agitated while he was outside - and then I found a big clump of orange cat fur (which resembles a neighbor's cat) in the back yard. I think he was defending his territory. Also, we have to be concerned about his catnip problem. We wake up in the morning and all the cat nip toys are scattered around... Addiction or dependency? We don't know.

Yesterday I call the doctor's office about my MRI results. The whole point of my MRI was to make sure the thingy on my liver was still there and still the same. She called back and left a message that it was normal. Well if the thingy was still there, that's not really normal. But she is going to send a letter so I'll see what that says. The important thing is that nothing has changed and won't mess up my gall bladder adventures. Because now my stupid gall bladder has decided to be unhappy basically all the time instead of just some of the time.

Today I have to get a lot of work done. I also have to start thinking about what we are going to take to Maine and probably consider packing. Maybe I'll start with let's get the suitcase out of the basement and see what we can throw into it mode.

See lots of random thoughts and nothing profound.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...