Friday, May 8, 2009

Its time for the crabbiness to end.

I need a return of 'my cherub-like demeanor' to quote the comedian John Pinette (who we are going to see tomorrow night). I have been a touch crabby recently (in case you haven't noticed) and I think this is due to the fact that I haven't been sleeping well between back pains and leg cramps (so bad that I wake up in agony). Also, perhaps we should add a touch of scanxiety as I wait for the results of my ultrasound. And add in a touch of stress over job hunting. Finally, sprinkle in a little guilt for not getting all the volunteer work done that I need to because I have been busy.

Today I am going to call the doctor for the results of my ultrasound. Then I am going to a job interview with a plan to ace the interview. Finally, I am going to get caught up on my volunteer work. And take a walk. I admit I am a slacker. I missed my daily walk on Saturday and again yesterday. That is twice in one week. It is a big stress reducer for me. By the end of today I hope to be a new person. (Gotta have dreams, don't I?) Monday I will take on the pain doctor for advances there.

Yesterday was an incredibly long day. I was at the conference at 730 am. I stayed until noon when I stopped briefly at home because Walter got home early. Then I went to work from 1-7. I was tired and crabby. I think I shouldn't be tired and crabby all the time but the being in pain thing is not conducive to preventing this.

Right now I have to motivate if I am going to stay on schedule. I am going for a walk, right now, no procrastinating. My calf muscles have huge knots in them from leg cramps last night so this may be more of a 'hobble' at first but I am going to get moving.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...