Thursday, February 19, 2015

Help I need a nap!

Yesterday I went to work and by mid-day I could barely keep my eyes open. I came home and went to bed at 230pm, after struggling to stay awake as I drove. I woke up just after 5 when my husband informed me I had a phone call  - a scheduled call for some volunteer work.

Then I went back to bed about 9pm (which is normal for me these days) and slept all night. Today I am headed back to work but feel like I will probably need a nap again. I do need to get to the gym too. I skipped it yesterday because I thought I might fall off the bike or elliptical if I fell asleep.

I have been too busy recently (even with all the snow days) and just feel behind on my sleep. Tomorrow I don't have to be anywhere until 10am. So I could sleep in a bit. Saturday I can sleep late if I want but have to be ready to leave by noon. But Sunday? I can sleep as late as I want. This could be noon.

And the cause of this need to sleep? How about fibromyalgia and RA? You know after a bad case of the flu you just feel wiped out and want to sleep a lot? That's me.


No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...