Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chocolate ice cream for dinner

Yes I had Ben & Jerry's Super Fudge Chunk ice cream for dinner last night after surgery. (For you healthy people, I also had whole wheat toast and a banana).

My surgery went well as surgery can. We were there all day (8-445). I had the wire inserted and then injected with blue dye. Then I had to wait around for the dye to circulate and finally went into surgery after 12. The doctor removed one lymph node but said they did look okay but pathology will tell the real story. I am not in much pain and have been sleeping a lot.

I have to take it easy for a few days and NOT stress between now and next Friday when I get the results of everything. Hah! That's easier said than done.

PS I will eat a balanced diet today to make up for my dinner last night.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...