Monday, June 18, 2007

More stress again!

Both of us are very stressed about this. The surgery itself doesn't seem so bad. I can't drive for a few days and get to be lazy. Its the waiting until we get the results that is the worst. We did get to go to Rutland for the weekend - I got to have fun and Walter got to work. Its probably my last weekend for a while to go do lots of stuff. Anyhow, I went to the Marble, Maple, and Norman Rockwell museums and Windsor Castle as well as visit lots of stores. Nice to be away but now back home and dealing with everything. I will find out the exact surgery time later - I can't believe I lost that stupid note!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...