Thursday, June 7, 2007

Now my surgery is scheduled

While gardening this morning, I got a call from Lahey. Of course I freaked out and thought they had some more bad news for me. Finally I got a call back at 330 this afternoon. Since they found nothing yesterday, they went ahead and scheduled my surgery for June 19th. After the surgery, I will find out if I need chemo and radiation or just radiation. I am glad its sooner rather than later. The stress is awful. I was going to say the stress is killing me but I don't like the word...

On the plus side, one less doctor's apt next week but I still have to stop by the hospital for paperwork. I can look for more OMWAHs in the parking garage.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...