Saturday, August 4, 2007

Accumulating side effects

I needed another nap today. Since they gave me so many different meds on Wednesday, it is not surprising I was tired then. Now I have moved on to needing a daily nap. The cat finds this wonderful - someone to nap with, life is wonderful. Then when I have slept too long (read too close to his dinner time) he can wake me up.

I can tell the AC is starting to kick in. It affects your blood counts - white, red and platelets. Low RBCs mean tired (duh, I think I got that one) but low platelets means bruising and bleeding. On Wednesday, they took a little dinky blood sample out of my arm. Today, four days later, I have a big fat bruise! At this rate, I will big one big bruise before I am done.

No the bags under my eyes didn't go away with a nap!

Otherwise, I did go out to lunch with friends today. Too hot to do much else. Forgot the damn exercises, yes, I will go do them now before I forget again.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...