Thursday, August 2, 2007

Curiousity and the cat


Well today I feel okay. A little out of it but perhaps that is just normal spaceshot and I am actually thinking about it today. I am going to try to go for a walk. The more I keep up with a regular exercise program the better so I really want to. I will take a mini walk down to the post office and dry cleaner this morning to see if I am up for more later.

Anyhow, about the cat. He apparently didn't like the band aid on the back of my hand left from the IV yesterday so he tried to pull it off with his teeth, while I was sleeping this morning! Well, maybe it wasn't the band aid, it might have been breakfast time. You would think he would get it sometimes but if its in front of him he always has to check the fun/edibility quotient. Note to self: Make sure all band aids are hidden from his view at all times.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...