Thursday, August 30, 2007

One more pin cushion experience

Today I got my Neulasta shot so my WBC doesn't go down so much. That shot hurt! I think I have another lovely bruise coming along. Then I took a nap. In the air conditioned bedroom.

Anyway, I have been reading Lance Armstrong's book 'Its Not About the Bike' about his cancer experience. Back in 1997 (or 1996 - something right around then), standard chemo treatment for testicular cancer was four rounds of chemo but each round was five hours a day for five days a week. That makes my wonderful experience seem like a walk in the park.

No I didn't watch the documentary that I told everyone about, Crazy Sexy Cancer. I did tape it and plan on watching it this weekend.

Okay, like I have said before having cancer means you lead a boring life. Not much else going on.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...