Saturday, September 1, 2007

See what happens?

After chemo, I feel nauseous, so I take the medication they gave me, so I take lots of naps, and do nothing and have nothing to write about. Yesterday, I woke up feeling nauseous so I took a pill, went for a walk, took another pill, slept from 1130 am - 1 pm and then 230 - 430 pm, and then went to bed at 830. Hows that for exciting? I think the most exciting thing that happened all day was when I was sleeping that cat walked on the muted remote for the TV and woke me up for a second. Can you beat that one? No life for me! Well, we did go have Mexican food that was pretty good but I only could eat half of it and then was exhausted.

Anyhow, in case you are wondering this is the new look. Its not a hair cut. It is all fake (a/k/a a wig). On the other hand, I don't spend money on shampoo, showers are much faster, and I don't need to dry my hair.

Off to Bates to get ice cream later - so today can rank as somewhat more exciting than yesterday.

PS No one noticed! I changed the layout of my blog a few weeks ago....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...