Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ready for another round

I spent all day yesterday watching TV and reading. I will try a little walk this morning. I feel good, I got a good night's sleep, the stupid transponder only hurts a little, much better than yesterday. Guess what, I get to go have the bandages changed (I am sure THAT wont hurt as they are giant clear plastic sheets stuck to my skin), and they get to use my port today. I am sure that will be another pain free event since they only installed it less than 48 hours ago. Gee whiz, what a wonderful day for me! Then let's see a couple of days of nausea - maybe 8-10. What fun!

Maybe my cynical side is starting to show a tiny little bit! Grr, grr, grr, grrr.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...