Friday, September 21, 2007

I felt soooo good yesterday

I got in bed at 6pm. Actually I felt like crap. My temperature went up a little bit and I was cold and tired (yes I know it was 80 degrees out but I was cold). Today I feel a bit better and plan on actually going for a walk.

Actually my new goal is to teach myself to crochet. I tried once and basically messed it up badly. Now, given incentives from friends, I figure I can actually do this. I got a really easy scarf pattern and have started. It may not be perfect but it will be mine, damnit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you with the crochet! You could start with making squares for an afghan...that way you finish something easily. I've never done the granny square so I won't be much help but take pictures! I've got a scarf I'm knitting - I'll (re)start it and knit along with you...

XXOO Judie

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...