Monday, September 24, 2007

Aaaahhhhhhh.....

Wine tasted like wine! I decided I was feeling well enough to try some wine. I tried some Cabernet Sauvignon and it tasted like Cabernet Sauvignon and not battery acid! Most exciting. (Yes I am allowed a little bit according to the doctors.) Someday I will try white wine and see if it has improved up the scale from battery acid, maybe next weekend.

What are my big plans for the week? Out to dinner and a manicure/pedicure Wednesday. Some volunteer work for the American Diabetes Association and the Center for Cancer Support and Education. Some real work for Lexington Community Ed. Oh, chemo day Thursday. (Maybe I can skip that.... Hm... don't think so.)

Otherwise, my port is achy. My steri strips itch. I am tired a lot. I have been informed I have a tendency to be a bit crabby at times. Life goes on.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...