Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Better today

I am less crabby today (SO FAR, this could change). Extra strength Tylenol is a wonderful thing. I can't really turn my head because of the tape on my neck but its okay. I don't plan on driving today as a result. I will stay home and cater to the cat's every whim. (He has plenty. Already today, he has wanted treats, water, treats, look for chipmunks, treats, ears scratched, and more treats.)

Anyway, I will take it easy today, spend tomorrow at Lahey, and then spend a few days feeling nauseous. Doesn't that sound like fun? Which is better? Pain from incisions or nausea? Hmmm... that is a tough one!

Chances that I will wear that stupid bracelet? About 1 in 10,000,000,000! Who wants to advertise for them?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...