Saturday, September 29, 2007

What did I learn yesterday?

Don't skip meals and then eat too much tomato sauce - it upsets the tummy. Now I don't think I want tomato sauce for weeks. Too bad I have a freezer full of home made sauce.

Just because my steri strips are off doesn't mean my incision has stopped itching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crocheting is progressing. I am halfway through a really warm scarf with another project planned already.

So they pumped me full of steroids on Thursday and then said in a few days I will come down off them and crash and feel like crap. Well, I'm waiting. When will this happen and ruin all my social plans? Today is the vet for the cat, maybe Target, Walgreens, Trader Joe's, laundry, and a walk. Tomorrow is brunch and apple picking. Monday is work. Tuesday is potential job interview for second part time job. Wednesday is work again. One of these days will get messed up and I will get crabby. :-(

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...