Monday, September 10, 2007

Off to see the wizard...

No, wrong. Off to get the transponder implanted. Joy of joys. I can't wait. Just when I am starting to feel normal, I get this thingamajig which probably guarantees I will feel like crap (being technical again) today and tomorrow and then chemo again on Wednesday. However that is the last of the first four. Then we move on to the new drug where I get 12 weekly rounds and a whole new set of side effects. This week is shaping up wonderfully!

Beam me up, there is no intelligent life down here!

Brief commercial: If you need a new lunch bag, check these out. http://www.leancuisine.com/Komen2007/Index.aspx these look very cool. I might buy one for myself and they support a good cause.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...