Saturday, September 1, 2007

Comparative napping

With all this talk about napping, there needs to be some comparison. First of all, here is how French cats nap, or should we say, 'Le chat noir dort avec des pommes de terre' (The black cat sleeping with potatoes). I am not sure this looks very comfortable but he is outside in the warm sun in northern France. Maybe its good for his back.

Then in comparison, we have how American cats nap, or just let's say 'Fat kitty with a little Nepetalactone'. (Nepetalactone = catnip.) He has no pride. He has a pink pillow. Shall we just call it 'gender neutral pink'? (He's fixed, he doesn't care.) Just stay away from his 'stuff', don't touch his 'stuff'. That would mean war! He doesn't go outside so he doesn't know about the benefits of sleeping on potatoes in fresh air.

My napping takes place on the bed, with lots of pillows, not a scrawny little pink one, and usually a cold beverage near by.

I get the best naps.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...