Thursday, September 20, 2007

I got my stitch out, I got my stitch out!

It wasn't even as bad as I thought. Now the little bruise and mark need to fade so I don't look like the vampires got me. (Then when they take my little transponder out, they will give me yet two more incisions in the same places, just to make sure the scars are REALLY there - but that's a story for December probably.) If I could turn my neck properly that would be helpful too but I think that also needs to wait a while. I have five steri strips in one big square that are starting to really itch. I wish they would could off soon but don't dare touch them myself.

My boring life still continues to be boring. I have now reread HP 1-3 and plan on rereading 4-6 before VII again. I have found that there definitely are things I forgot from the earlier books that are much more important now. Nausea still continues to rule - it does make weight loss significantly easier.

Otherwise, the cat is still waiting for his chipmunk and there have been no new mouse sightings.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...