Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Smart planning!

So yesterday I got my blood test before chemo today. I also made sure they took blood before I had fried Chinese food for lunch and yummy Cambodian food for dinner! Just want to make them think I eat better than I did! However, the tech who took blood yesterday left me with a giant black and blue mark on my elbow. Well, blood test vs. IV. I think I'll take the blood test!

So when you go to Lahey clinic, it is very important to park the correct end of the parking garage. Yesterday, I think I was on autopilot and parked near the east entrance where I have been going for most of my appointments recently. I started walking towards the southeast wing, where the oncology/chemotherapy department is. Halfway there, I realized I was going in the wrong direction - I needed the blood lab which is in west. I almost didn't need to go for a walk after that little detour.

I think its hair today, gone tomorrow. Bummer. Big time.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...