Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a fun weekend!

NOT! I think I have spent most of it fighting nausea. The best cure for that are medications and naps. Lots of naps, lots of sleeping in general. Basically I feel okay except for the nausea which is most of the time, well, maybe just lots of the time. I have been able to eat for the most part but more foods are losing their appeal. Wheat bread, crackers, etc.

I did figure how to cut my hair really short. Hang my head upside down and trim... It is very short and going fast.

Anyhow, when not feeling well a good cure is trashy novels and low quality movies. Last night we watched Cannonball Run. Probably one of the best casts in one of the silliest movies ever made. Yes it was entertaining but I fell asleep before it ended and had to watch the end this morning - not that I didn't know what happened...

But really the question of the day is how long after surgery are you supposed to do the exercises they give you? After my second surgery, I was given a set of exercises to regain the mobility in my arm. I was told do them twice a day (which I 'usually' did) and that I should be able to put my arm up over my head in one month. Well, I can mostly move my arm as before with only occasional pain when I do something stupid but am I supposed to be doing the stupid exercises too? Somehow they have been forgotten... I don't go back to the surgeon until October. Hmmmm... the guilt on this is very elusive.

Okay, a very rambling post. Not much of substance to talk about.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...