Monday, August 6, 2007

Nap, nap, nap ...

That's all I do. At first, I could blame it on the meds they gave me, but now I don't know. I know if my red blood count drops, I get will get tired, but thats not really supposed to be bad until 7-10 days after chemo - which is the end of the week - at this rate, I will be sleeping 20 hours a day!

I feel mostly okay though. Some bone pain - low platelets=bone marrow aches, some nausea - but if I eat it mostly stays aways, and general 'blahness'.

Anyhow, there was an article in today's Boston Globe which states that women with breast cancer who exercise at an average level 3-5 hours per week are less likely to die from the disease. It is still inconclusive on eating fruits and veggies but it also says to lose weight. I am going for a walk.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...