Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Year Out of Your Life

I have thought that 'year out of your life' business was a load of hooey. I mean how do you say that all my cancer crap will be done in a year and you will arrive at a 'new normal' and life will go on? That is not true.

However, Sandra Lee was diagnosed with breast cancer last March and she took a year off to deal with treatment and keep her sanity. I think that was the smartest thing she could have done. Smart woman. When you hear about most celebrities it is usually about they have this new 'cure' or cured their cancer through some herbal thingy. But she is a smart celebrity.

 If I was rich enough I would have taken a year off to get my head together. That would have been smart.

1 comment:

Pharma Science said...

We have the 100% secure treatment of this type of cancer.
The double stem cell product use to treatment for all type o cancer./
Want to know more visit .....
..............................................................
Double Stem Cell

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...