Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Listen up: No more ailments!

There I am minding my own business, at the gym, working out. I finished my cardio and went back to the locker room to put away my tablet before weights and stretching. And my right knee started hurting. This is not allowed.

My right knee has not given me problems since knee surgery (after a skiing 'incident') in 2001. It is currently known as my 'good knee' therefore it is not allowed to give me any problems or cause any pains or any other issues.

I have too many other body parts with 'issues' so my right knee is not allowed to misbehave. I will be good to it for a few days but then it needs to get its act together and behave.

Okay, 'nuff said.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...