Friday, June 24, 2016

After A Lot of Deep Thought

As a professional patient, I have met with a few million doctors over the years. I have recently done a lot of deep thought recently as well. I have decided I am glad I never even considered being a doctor.

Never mind the ick factor of having to touch people you don't know and look at all sorts of mystery ailments and figure out what is wrong with them. There also is the issue of medical school and internship - way more education than I would ever want. Besides I deserve all the sleep I can get.

On the plus side of being a doctor would be the ability to find a cure for all my ailments. That would be really nice. Actually it would be phenomenal!

But I digress. Another part of being a doctor is that everyone wants to tell you how to do your job. You would think you have enough education to make your own decisions but no. Medical school might train you on how many bones are in the human body, what the spleen actually does, or what your blood count numbers actually mean with having to look it up.

But according to the rest of the world, it doesn't give you a good bedside manner or how to manage a medical practice or deal with insurance companies. And every patient you see presents symptoms (and attitudes) differently. All their family members want to give you their opinions. Never mind the people that want to sue you if you make the least mistake.

So my ultimate conclusion is that, while I am sure I could be the first to come up with a cure for cancer if I was a doctor, I'll pass. I just want my next doctor to be the one to find a cure for all the horrible diseases of the world and cure me.

1 comment:

Amanda Bella said...

Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line:+2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...