Saturday, March 22, 2008

I need a new plan

My first plan to ignore my cold so it would go away, didn't work. My next plan to accomodate it and be lazy for a few days so it would go away, didn't work. I still have a temperature, feel like crap (to be technical), and could run out of kleenex! (I'll send Walter out for more if necessary.) What I really need is that fabled cure for the common cold (don't stop there, cure cancer too). Apparently I haven't been suffering in silence either. Well today, I am staying in bed. No chores, nothing. Herbal tea, books, cooking shows, replay movies. Damnit I have to get better! I was finally starting to feel like a human being again and now a damn germ got me!

The stove delivery men did show up nice and early. Good thing I was home! I have a wonderful new stove that heats up quickly, is level, and has a giant oven. One good thing this week.

Just put today down as really boring, whiny and definitely not exciting.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...