Friday, November 2, 2007

Today is a candy free day!

Yesterday I was fine until I went to work and there was the little basket sitting in front of me with candy in it. Then when I came home Walter wanted candy after dinner too. Lots of bad influences. Today I will not eat candy. None, zip, nada. tomorrow I am going to a baby shower which will probably be filled with bad things to eat - I know there will be brownies because I am making them!

Today I am also tired. I slept okay but feel like I need a nap already (and its 7:49 am). It didn't help that Walter had to have an early start today and left at 6:15 am - that would be to go in for a day of army duty. Two more days of this in a row. I might need to take up napping to counter act the effects of early alarm clocks. Sometimes I can sleep through it but not today. He is usually very quiet. It doesn't help that if the cat decides we should wake up and he jumps upon the bed and lands as delicately as his flabby 16 lbs allows on top of me. (This is a clear indication he can see the bottom of his food dish, or just that it isn't filled to the brim as he prefers it since he has been eating all night.) This is what we call a very effective alarm clock.

Anyhow, if I don't get enough sleep, I get crabby. Warning to Walter, you may see crabbiness this weekend.

Lots to do today, work at home and out, walk, Costco, bank, and plant a few bulbs (before tomorrow's rain storm). I have to come up with something interesting for dinner too. We have been eating boring food. Life is too short to eat blah food. Yesterday I went for a walk wearing shorts because it was in the 60s. Today it is 40 degrees!!! Eeeek!

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...