Friday, November 9, 2007

Well maybe..

I might have over done it yesterday. By the time I got home, I was exhausted. I will put it down to the fact that I went to the gym again and lifted weights. I also went to the Burlington Mall for the first time in months. I am on a long term search for insulated curtains. I finally found ones I like but they were not the right size.

I did lots of searching for Udder Cream. I finally found it in Trader Joe's (its really cheap $2.99 for a 12 oz tub). It was in the personal care section but all the labeling on the container is for use on teats. It has a warning not to use on cow pox. (Well, I certainly don't have that!) Nothing about use on humans other than to say it may be used on chapped or chafed skin - but it doesn't state it if it referring to human or bovine skin. And the ever useful: Do not use on or near eyes. All I know is now my feet feel great, well a little cold but nice and soft.

Today's big plans include going for my daily walk and working at home.

PS Message to Marie who commented yesterday. Go to www.komen.org for message boards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Udder cream is very common around here...the weavers and knitters use it. I haven't tried it but I'm going to now...

REST!!!

XXOO Judie

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...