I was going to write a really profound post about alternative treatments but just can't get started this morning.I think its because:
1. Its a rainy, yucky morning. (If all else fails, blame the weather.)
2. When the alarm went off, I went back to sleep. And this messes up my schedule because I have to take one set of pills and wait an hour before eating. Now I have eaten and can take my other pills and am late for work. (But didn't really want to drive in the rain.)
3. I have to do some research on what I want to write about and need more coffee to be coherent. And I got side tracked on the internet - the world's biggest time suck.
4. I am still tired from my weekend of fun and travel. By the time I got home yesterday I needed to sit down for a bit before I could deal with dinner. (And even became a little crabby.) Which is one of the reasons I don't mind the fact that I slept in a little.
5. Its dark and rainy outside (and I am completely blaming the weather).
But now I have showered, eaten, and need to finish getting ready for work. Perhaps tomorrow I will come up with some pearls of wisdom...
But in the meantime, here's a little poem to start your day:
Everything is Wonderful
My face in the mirror
Isn't wrinkled or drawn.
My house isn't dirty,
The cobwebs are gone.
My garden looks lovely
And so does my lawn.
I think I might never
Put my glasses back on.
Back in the late 2000's, I heard about the new Oncotype Dx test that was just coming available for women who had early stage breast canc...
As part of the universal pinkification of October, Good Housekeeping magazine has a section on breast cancer (who knew?). But one thing they...
Okay, I am done. I do not care what about any more news about what can or can't cause breast cancer. I am done. The latest info is that ...
About a year ago, I met a young woman who had had cancer since age 18 when she was diagnosed with an inherited pancreatic cancer. She had ne...