I was going to write a really profound post about alternative treatments but just can't get started this morning.I think its because:
1. Its a rainy, yucky morning. (If all else fails, blame the weather.)
2. When the alarm went off, I went back to sleep. And this messes up my schedule because I have to take one set of pills and wait an hour before eating. Now I have eaten and can take my other pills and am late for work. (But didn't really want to drive in the rain.)
3. I have to do some research on what I want to write about and need more coffee to be coherent. And I got side tracked on the internet - the world's biggest time suck.
4. I am still tired from my weekend of fun and travel. By the time I got home yesterday I needed to sit down for a bit before I could deal with dinner. (And even became a little crabby.) Which is one of the reasons I don't mind the fact that I slept in a little.
5. Its dark and rainy outside (and I am completely blaming the weather).
But now I have showered, eaten, and need to finish getting ready for work. Perhaps tomorrow I will come up with some pearls of wisdom...
But in the meantime, here's a little poem to start your day:
Everything is Wonderful
My face in the mirror
Isn't wrinkled or drawn.
My house isn't dirty,
The cobwebs are gone.
My garden looks lovely
And so does my lawn.
I think I might never
Put my glasses back on.
This is the misunderstood side of my life - how I live with limitations. The other day, I visited my mother who also has RA. We went for a w...
I haven't been blogging recently because I have been emotionally stressed. It may take me a while longer to get back to it. My father , ...
Often when I am extremely stressed, I find I need to hibernate a bit, and 'lick my wounds' as they say. For the past month, since my...
So after you get diagnosed with cancer, it seems like everyone you know has cancer because: You have met a lot of other people going throu...