Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bathing Suit Shopping - or things cancer people should be exempt from

Yesterday after work, I went bathing suit shopping. What a bad idea. Why do I do this to myself? Cancer people should get awesome bathing suits without having to try them on and have their size fit them, not the one two sizes larger. They should also get exempt from lots of bad things in life - standing in line to start with.

Why are bathing suits sized so small? Who ever finds a bathing suit in their regular size that fits? Every one I know always gets a bathing suit a size or two larger than their normal size. I know you want them to fit you and not fall off when getting out of the water. But seriously? They never fit.

Anyway, I did go bathing suit shopping. Did I buy a bathing suit? No. I found one I really like but will have to go to another store to find it in my the larger size. They are called 'Magic suits' and are supposed to make you look like you lost ten pounds instantly.

What I did buy was a gift for a friend, a pair of shorts, three tops, a sweater, a replacement power cord for my phone and a wireless keyboard for my tablet. But no bathing suit. This means I have to go bathing suit shopping again. Damn.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I read that bathing suits are always one to two sizes bigger than you normally wear. I don't know why they do that! Doesn't make any sense to me at all!

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...