Sunday, June 21, 2015

Annual state of denial

This week, I believe, I have my annual mammogram. I can't remember when it is and that is just fine with me. I just cannot afford to let my life be stressed out by a single annual appointment. I have too many annual/six month/three month and other appointments to get stressed by any of them.

In the meantime, I have other things going on. First of all the new kitties have settled in quite nicely. We have kept two of them. Layla was just too shy and intimidated by the other ones. That little saying that 'curiousity kills the cat' is very true with two less than a year old intrepid explorers.

I took my pills out of the closet to fill our weekly pill boxes. Immediately Boots (dark gray with white feet boots) climbed up on the closet shelf and tried to explore this newly accessible area. Operation fail. Peanut (the all black one), a/k/a Penguin, who will now be known as Zitipat is sporting a scrape from some effort to squeeze his tiny body into or out of an even tinier space.And they managed to rip a curtain rod out of the wall - pulling the bracket and nails right out of the wall.

But I woke up in the middle of the night with a purring cat sleeping on me.

So life moves along. I will survive handle my mammogram and any other medical adventures coming my way

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...