Saturday, June 27, 2015

Can we please be done with this and move on?

How much longer will we have to put up with time wasting, stupid arguments against the ACA? How many more Supreme Court Rulings do we need?

I realize that not everyone likes the fact that we have national health care now. But I am sure there are a lot of other laws on the books that some people don't like. In fact, I am sure there are some people being stupid and making senseless arguments about them as well.

Personally I would prefer that we move on from these stupid arguments and focus on other issues which are a real problem in this country - racism, discrimination, and poverty.

I am not saying that the ACA is perfect. But it does provide access to affordable health care for many who previously could not afford it. What's wrong with that?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...