Friday, June 5, 2015

I'm travelling

I'm traveling. But my husband is home with the cats. This means I got up way too early yesterday, 4am to be precise, for my early non-stop flight (because of my lymphedema) so I could drive 200 miles after visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame. Then I drove over 200 miles across three states to get to visit my aunt and cousins.

I am tired. I don't travel well. The airport check in was surprised at how small my checked bag was. I can't deal with a big piece of luggage anyway. And I figure the world is full of laundry machines when I travel by myself.

I did get a good nights sleep and will be okay. We wanted to do gardening today but since its raining, that will have to wait.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...