Monday, January 30, 2017

Devices

Where does the time go? I was looking at my calendar yesterday a few weeks back and I had so many plans for January. Now I have to shift all those plans to February. Or the rest of the basement and the dining room will never get painted.

The biggest plans for this week are for devices:

First I am getting a CPAP machine today. I am not looking forward to it. I have no idea if I will be able to sleep with something on my face. But if it makes me sleep better I am happy. Sleeping better can help you lose weight and feel rested. I would be happy with either result. I get the machine today and have to pay a total of about $200 over the next 9 months to pay for it which isn't bad. But if it doesn't work out for me I can return it.

The other device is a mini TENS machine for pain relief. Yesterday, I was a sucker and fell for a sales pitch at a Home Show for a Magic Massage Ultra from Enovative Technologies.
Its tiny. It comes with little pads that I can put on my body anywhere it hurts. It seems to have helped a bit already. I got a deal but I do feel like a sucker for falling for a sales pitch. But if it can help me reduce pain in areas, I'm willing to try it.

It even came with 'slippers' that I can use on my feet (but you can't walk in them). Otherwise its about the size of an old iPod Nano so I can stick it in my pocket and walk around the house with it on. Right now its on my shoulder which is a bit sore today.

So I am taking advantage of technology to help me be healthier. I am already living better through chemistry due to the amount of pills I take. So this is just the next step.

1 comment:

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...