Monday, January 16, 2017

I Took A Day Off

My husband has a long weekend so yesterday we took a day off. Together to just hang out and relax. It was nice.

We drove up to the ocean. It was high tide , windy, and cold. But we walked a little on the beach. I made a big mistake and turned my back on the ocean . (NEVER turn your back on the ocean.) A wave came up behind me and I got sea water and sand in my shoes. Not a good idea. But then my husband got the bright idea to put my socks on the dashboard in the sun. And I turned on the defroster and dried my socks. And dumped the sand out of my shoes.

Then we did a little shopping, had an unhealthy late lunch with  view of the ocean and came home. We just needed a day together.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...