Monday, August 27, 2007

Bleeeccch!

Lady bugs taste disgusting! There was one floating in my water glass and I took a sip without looking!!!!!!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. It was foul.

Anyway, in rereading my earlier posts, I jinxed myself on Aug 15 by saying 'no Lahey visits for 2 weeks'. Boy was I wrong. Well maybe I was right. I didn't visit. I moved in. I will have to be sure to phrase that properly in the future so I can enjoy my two weeks between scheduled appointments.

A reminder to all, the documentary on Crazy Sexy Cancer is on TLC at 9pm eastern time on Wednesday night. Apparently there is a book out with the same name by the women in the movie as well.

Yes, I feel much better this morning. A good night's sleep does wonders. I am going for a walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've done the lady bug thing to although it wasn't a lady but it was one of those aisan beetles that look like lady bugs...I feel your pain (or taste your disgust??).

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...