Monday, August 13, 2007

Spaceshotitis

So this morning I am looking for my cell phone - had it in my pocket yesterday. Not in my purse, not sitting out anywhere, not being charged, no where to be found....Then its bill paying day so I need both checkbooks - which I had out earlier this morning. Got the bills together and only have one checkbook. Okay, find the phone, then find the checkbook. Called the cell phone, couldn't hear it upstairs. Tried again downstairs. It was in my purse (but I have this little tiny phone now). Then, there is my checkbook sitting on top of the bills on the sofa.

Another chemo side effect is called 'chemo brain' or loss of short term memory. It doesn't usually set in for a while into treatments but then I will have an excuse for this sort of stuff. Spaceshotitis is a technical name for it.

Lots of sleep last night so I feel relatively good. Robin Roberts of Good Morning America, who announced she had breast cancer and then had surgery, is now back at work. GMA is doing a series this week on living with breast cancer. I caught it this morning and will try to watch it the rest of the week.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...