Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thoughts on hair loss

I was told it was inevitable for me due to type of chemo I am on but that it will grow back - 6 - 8 weeks from when I am done with chemo - so February. (As Walter puts it, his may have fallen out over a long period of time but mine will grown back!) anyhow, my preference for hair loss would be:

First anything that is normally tweezed or shaved. That is the unwanted stuff any way. Then all gray hair, run away, flee, leave, go, be gone! Third, any none essential hair - like the hair on your arms - you don't really need it anyway. Last of all should be the hair on your head.

Unfortunately I am wrong. It is not following my preference.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...