Sunday, August 12, 2007

There's no comparison

I think the differences are obvious. One picture is from 1982 and the other from 2007.

The 1982 picture was my visa picture to go to France to study. I think it was taken either in one of those photo booths or at an instant passport place. It isn't bad for travel documentation purposes. I always try to have a passport picture that looks like I just spent 8 hours in an airplane because that's what you look like when you get to customs. Does anyone look like a fashion plate when traveling?

The second one Walter took outside today and is my current, and short lived do. My first hair cut was more symmetrical and I probably used a hair dryer. (My hair dryer broke). Walter was trying to get me to smile and saying silly things to me. You can also see I am standing in front of the basement wall - cement with paint spots. Maybe a little more interesting than a passport photo backdrop. Age is a tiny factor as well as a few pounds....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...